Thursday 24 October 2013

Final Cut Part 2

Since my last blog post on final cut I feel like I have improved a lot.
I feel more confident with the software and more willing to press a few buttons and review the outcome. 


I prefer to stick with what I know, and then edit to my best ability and then from there, being able to experiment by pressing a few buttons and coming up with a better, more improved piece. 

Being able to experiment has meant that i can become more familiar with the software and use things we haven't or wouldn't use in class. 
However my favourite points are the recording device - i find this very useful and better than recording at home or on a device where the sound can become crackly and distorted. 


And i also like the addition of adding a wide range of effects or layering a piece over the top of one another. as seen below but we also learnt how to import our clips and pictures from the internet or a memory stick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment